Are you passionate about breathing life into numbers and data to help companies make better business decisions?
We are a well-funded hypergrowth fintech start-up backed by stellar investors with a mission to create a digital financing platform. Our founder has a track record of repeatedly creating innovative start-ups with successful exits. Our first foray into creating this digital financing engine will be to conquer the buy-now-pay-later market in Asia. Our business is expanding and we are on the lookout for talents who are agile, take pride in their work and enjoy going above and beyond!
As Pace’s Senior Accountant, you’ll join the Finance Team and support the Accounting Manager on the accounting and financial reporting process.
The position will be based in Singapore, but as a part of the starting team, there will be a huge potential for growth opportunities, career development, and strong mentorship from a team of seasoned start-up professionals.
As your role develops at Pace, there will also be opportunities to expand your scope as the business expands into key markets outside Singapore.
If you’re the person we’re looking for, we’ll see you at Pace very soon!
- Preparation of monthly closing, financial reports and analytics to support a structured risk-based monthly financial review.
- Preparation of account reconciliations including follow up and closure of open items.
- Work closely with the team to ensure transactions are recorded in compliance with the local financial reporting standards/IFRS.
- Coordinate and liaise with related parties to support intercompany activities and monthly reconciliations.
- Coordinate and liaise with external parties like external auditors, tax agents, secretarial to ensure compliance with audit, tax and other finance filing requirements.
- Drive implementation of new processes, policies and system to improve controls.
- Undertake tasks and projects assigned, where required (E.g., provide inputs during build and growth phase/ support due diligence requirement etc.)
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a demonstrable bias towards action and execution.
- Enjoys high-growth environments, and approaches challenges with a growth mindset.
- Independent, detail-oriented and ability to take on multifaced roles in a fast-paced environments.
- CA/ACCA qualified or degree in Accounting with at least 3-5 years of relevant working experience preferably in audit/MNCs.
- Prior exposure to ERP systems (e.g., SAP/Oracle) is an advantage.
- Consolidation experience is preferred but not a must
You can also email all applications to email@example.com - looking forward to hearing from you soon.