Pace is Asia’s alternative payment and financing platform, built to expand the financial ability of consumers and companies.
By developing tools centered on alternative payment and financing methods, it hopes to better society by providing the leverage for everyone to do what is most meaningful to them.
Pace is developed by a founding team of seasoned serial entrepreneurs and operators.
The CEO of the company has founded 3 startups (with successful exits) across Silicon Valley and Asia. Backed by one of the largest venture capital firms from Southeast Asia, the company is headquartered in Singapore.
- Contribute to Pace’s employee culture, by bringing individuality and diversity to the company
- Build a strong book of business with Merchants and Partners, to drive transactions via the Pace platform
- Work cross-functionally within Pace, to provide feedback about customer needs, in order to drive future product development
- Direct outreach to potential Merchants and Partners, in order to take on key brands that will benefit from Pace’s offerings
- Develop customised proposals that help articulate Pace’s benefits, and drive sales for Merchants and Partners
- Develop, plan, and monitor Pace’s category sales pipeline, and plan initiatives to both build pipeline activity, and encourage transactions
- This role is measured on new account acquisition targets
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a demonstrable bias towards action and execution
- Interested in businesses, e-commerce, sales, and marketing strategies & activities
- Enjoys high-growth environments, and approaches challenges with a growth mindset
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience in a fast growth environment
- Has a network of contacts who could potentially become Pace Merchants or Partners
- Looking for a high-growth environment, with a lot of room to experiment and grow in a self-direct manner
- Fluent in Korean and working proficiency in English
You can also email all applications to email@example.com - looking forward to hearing from you soon.