As part of our Credit Risk team, you will focus on creating, monitoring and validation of credit risk models, covering acquisition, behaviour and building up on user journeys. You’ll work alongside a collaborative, experienced team that is not only hands-on but also makes strategic recommendations to help drive us on our mission, to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.
- Set up credit risk model and monitoring frameworks for users and merchants
- Set up self-service dashboards with front-end tracking of risk models and model input performance
- Create quarterly model performance and monitoring reports
- Be the risk data steward which include looking after the data logic of all risk related fields, manage data issues, performing impact assessments etc.
- Prepare and assist internal credit risk data and model auditing
- Explore internal and various external data sources to generate insights and use it as inputs to create strong credit scoring and risk classification models
- Contribute to the data driven culture in the company; work with stakeholders to define business and information needs, and to translate the needs into analytics and reporting requirements
- Perform and present analysis aimed at understanding both potential customers and current customers
- Collaborate with data engineers, researchers, key stakeholders to solve various business problems
- Take initiative to explore data independently to generate insights and/or data products that will help the company move forward
- 3+ years experience of credit risk model development, validation and monitoring (portfolio management and risk strategy analysis experience is a plus)
- Excellent data analysis and reporting skills with an ability to perform the right analysis to answer business questions and to present the analysis in clear ways
- Developing, maintaining and enhancing credit risk models and retail risk scorecards (application, behaviour, etc) to support and enhance credit risk and performance management of retail BNPL
- Experience of developing reports and/or dashboards using Tableau
- Develop and maintain internal scoring, and any other credit risk related documentation, policies, and procedures for both users and merchants
- Experience of using SQL for performing complex queries and data manipulation
- Experience of machine learning modelling in Python or/and R
- Strong data visualization skills and ability to present insights from analysis
- Highly collaborative and able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- BA/BS or M.S degree in a quantitative field (e.g., statistics or mathematics), or equivalent practical experience
Desired Skills and Experience
Tableau, Product Innovation, Scripting, SQL, R, Python, Statistics, Data Visualization.
Experience in creating PD, LGD, EAD models, conduct regular and ad-hoc validation of scorecard performance and other credit models would be a plus.
If you think you understand and can do most of the above but only meet some of the requirements, we encourage you to still apply. We are open to a diverse range of experience and welcome people from different backgrounds. So, if you have the willingness to learn and teach what you know, we’d love to get you onboard with us.
You can also email all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org - looking forward to hearing from you soon.