We are looking for a Product leader who will get nervous if you’re not sketching concepts, tweaking flows or polishing the designs that represent the big-thinking work. We want someone who wants to build advanced and technically sophisticated products to unify the off-and-online experience of payments and banking in general.
Most importantly, we want you to be passionate about what you do. We want you to be flexible enough to learn fast and work through details, but also have great resolve in solving difficult problems and being ultra reliable. But above everything we want you to build products with us, as a team of great technical talent who share experiences, and do great work together.
So, if you’re not afraid of these huge challenges, you’re the person we’re looking for, and we’ll see you at Pace very soon!
- You will define, manage, and evolve product strategy, roadmap, and vision
- You’ll own product performance by setting proper success metrics and tracking them in a way to maintain accountability but also inform the future product roadmap
- You’ll communicate with partners and stakeholders to stay on top of their needs and experience concerns
- You’ll monitor industry trends to find opportunities and modify strategies
- Work directly with engineering and design to ensure our products exceed standards of quality
- You’ll operate a cross-functional unit in an agile setting, with well-defined sprints, clear product backlogs, and forward-looking plans that align to your mission and success metrics
- You will need to be adept at data thinking and design thinking, evaluating both analytics and research and synthesizing a clear vision for the future
- BS or BA (Computer Science or related preferred), MBA or advanced degree helpful
- 5+ years product management experience, including full ownership of a product roadmap and vision
- Proven ability to innovate and deliver creative, yet simple solutions to routine problems
- You have shipped a variety of products requiring significant cross-functional teamwork and can speak to the process of designing and building them with great detail
- You are very organized – you write detailed user stories, maintain your backlog, and set clear goals
- Experience working or strong interest working at the intersection of technology and finance
- Excellent communication skills. Bias to action. Ability to build relationships at all levels across the company and really learn what drives the business
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable. Highly adaptable in a fast paced environment
- Great team player. Desire to grow through iteration and commitment. An all around great person with an infectious personality
You can also email all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org - looking forward to hearing from you soon.