You will be joining an elite team of client-facing problem solvers who own merchant relationships with key retailers such as OSIM, Sasa, Slowood etc. This role is a hybrid of sales and growth-focused account management, working closely with business development leads in each market to derive the best possible experience for partner merchants.
- Report to the Operations Manager on day-to-day assignments, including merchant onboarding, account activation, technical support, retail shop audits, etc.
- Be out meeting merchants and partners, this is not a desk-bound job
- Conduct training sessions, information sessions, and other activities that will drive current merchants to utilise Pace as part of their core solutions
- Integrate Pace in merchant’s online websites, as well as work with technical team to value add to the integration
- Work with the business development team to implement projects that value add to the experience of our merchants and partners
- Work cross-functionally within Pace, to provide feedback about customer needs, in order to drive future product development
- Fresh graduates are welcomed; as well as anyone who are between careers, re-joining the workforce or want to experience a high-growth company
- Retail experience will have a very strong advantage
- Interested in businesses, e-commerce, sales, and marketing strategies & activities is a plus but not a must
- Enjoys high-growth environments with a lot of room to experiment and grow in a self- direct manner; and approaches challenges with a growth mindset Be the walking dictionary of Pace products – able to best advise merchants on how to use Pace to create incremental sales
- Has a basic grasp of the payments industry (if you ever made a purchase by scanning a QR code is counted)
- At least a little bit technically-savvy and patient while teaching (minimally – taught your mum how to use Zoom and she is an expert now)
You can also email all applications to email@example.com - looking forward to hearing from you soon.