Are you passionate about breathing life into numbers and data to help companies make better business decisions?
We are a well-funded hyper-growth fintech start-up backed by stellar investors with a mission to create a digital financing platform. Our founder has a track record of repeatedly creating innovative start-ups with successful exits. Our first foray into creating this digital financing engine will be to conquer the buy-now-pay-later market in Asia. Our business is expanding and we are on the lookout for talents who are agile, take pride in their work and enjoy going above and beyond!
As a part of the finance team at Pace, you’ll be assisting the team for managing the entire payment and collection process.
The position will be based in Singapore, but as a part of the starting team, there’ll be a huge potential for growth opportunities, career development, and strong mentorship from a team of seasoned startup professionals. As your role develops at Pace, there’ll also be opportunities to expand your scope as the business expands into key markets outside Singapore.
- Process and handle finance transactions and functions, including receivables, payables, receipts and payments reconciliation
- Monitor customer accounts and follow up with customers for timely payment to minimize bad debts
- Collaborate and communicate cross functionally for process improvement and operational support
- Liaise with external parties such as suppliers and other relevant third parties
- Assist in problem solving and recommend improvements on the process flows and controls
- Monitor merchant settlements which include processing daily merchant settlements, performing daily reconciliations between the core system and bank, ensuring payments are transmitted in the required deadlines
- Support and report any merchant related issues
- Work closely with our bank to resolve settlement enquires and banking issues
- Manage and monitor monthly account closings: PO management, supplier invoice processing, supplier accruals and prepayments, bank reconciliations, etc.
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, and any other teams on automation initiatives and process improvements
- Maintaining organised records and compiling data to assist in ad-hoc reporting requests
- Take on ad hoc, additional tasks and/or projects when assigned
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a demonstrable bias towards action and execution
- Enjoys high-growth environments, and approaches challenges with a growth mindset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience within an Accounts Receivables and Payable function
- Diploma/Degree in Finance or any equivalent professional accountancy qualification
You can also email all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org - looking forward to hearing from you soon.