Are you passionate about delivering exceptional service and breathe customer-centricity?
Our business is expanding across Asia and we are on the lookout for customer service professionals who are agile, take pride in their work and enjoy going above and beyond!
In addition to supporting customers, you will play a pivotal role in helping the business learn from each interaction and enhance our products and services to deliver a seamless experience.
If you’re excited about this opportunity and like working in a start-up environment, we’re keen to speak with you!
Drop us an email with your resume and we’ll get in touch shortly.
Deliver exceptional customer service
- Assist merchants and shoppers resolve pre/post-purchase problems or assist them in using Pace products and services via multiple channels (e.g. email, phone, live chat and messenger app)
- Manage and resolve issues effectively to reduce repeat contacts and escalations
- Review and respond to complaints and disputes in a timely manner, ensuring empathy and professionalism in all interactions
Drive continuous improvement
- Document and classify customer interactions accurately to help identify trends
- Share pain points and emerging issues promptly with stakeholders
- Work proactively with cross-functional teams (Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Finance and Legal) to effectively resolve thematic problems – identifying opportunities and possible solutions
- Constantly review processes and policies with management to maintain consistent customer delight and trust
- Develop in-depth knowledge on product features, local regulation and financial processes and policies
- Generously share learnings through clear documentation
- Take a proactive approach to understand root causes and pain points
- 2+ years of experience in a customer support role, preferably in financial services or online marketplace
- Self-starter with good judgement and problem-solving skills
- Independent and highly motivated to resolve issues with minimal instructions or supervision
- Enjoys working in a collaborative environment and values team cohesion
- Self-driven to continuously work towards a positive outcome
- Good communication and writing skills in English with attention to detail, brand tone and voice
- Native proficiency in Mandarin (written and spoken) and spoken Hokkien dialect is a plus
- Willing to support operation functions on evenings, weekends and public holidays
You can also email all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org - looking forward to hearing from you soon.