Are you passionate about delivering exceptional service and breathe customer-centricity?
Our business is expanding and we are on the lookout for a Customer Experience Operations Specialist who is agile, a problem-solver and enjoys going above and beyond! You will play a pivotal role in the business growth, working closely with Pace Korea Country Manager and the teams based in Singapore.
If you’re excited about this opportunity and like working in a start-up environment, we’re keen to speak with you!
Deliver exceptional customer service
- Assist merchants and shoppers resolve pre/post-purchase problems or assist them in using Pace products and services via multiple channels (e.g. email, phone, live chat and messenger app)
- Manage and resolve issues effectively to reduce repeat contacts and escalations
- Review and respond to complaints and disputes in a timely manner, ensuring empathy and professionalism in all interactions
Drive continuous improvement
- Document and classify customer interactions accurately to help identify trends
- Share pain points and emerging issues promptly with stakeholders
- Work proactively with cross-functional teams (Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Finance and Legal) to effectively resolve thematic problems identifying opportunities and possible solutions
- Constantly review processes and policies with management to maintain consistent customer delight and trust
- Develop in-depth knowledge on product features, local regulation and financial processes and policies
- Generously share learnings through clear documentation
- Take a proactive approach to understand root causes and pain points
- 0-3 years of experience in operations or customer management role
- Preferably in financial services, e-commerce or online marketplace
- Self-starter with good judgement and attitude
- Independent and highly motivated to resolve issues with minimal instructions or supervision
- Enjoys working in a collaborative environment and values team cohesion
- Self-driven to continuously work towards a positive outcome
- Good communication and writing skills in both English and Korean, with attention to detail, brand tone and voice
- Willing to support operation functions on evenings, weekends and public holidays
You can also email all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org - looking forward to hearing from you soon.