You will be joining an elite team of client-facing problem solvers who own merchant relationships with key retailers.
This role is a hybrid of sales and growth-focused account management, working closely with business development leads in each market to derive the best possible experience for partner merchants.
As a member of the Client Success team, you will be assigned a portfolio of merchant partner accounts to grow and retain.
Your job is to ensure our partners’ needs are met through rigorous business reviews and channeling feedback between merchants and Pace’s marketing, tech and product teams.
- Monitor merchant partner’s implementation/ launch and guide merchants towards their first transactions by working closely with the solution and tech team
- Developing and managing strategic account plans for our top merchants businesses to drive mutual growth and success
- Building great relationships with merchants’ working teams and C-suite executives
- Effectively and proactively engage partners in discussions on business performance, existing product and marketing ideas, implementation of best practices, and partner’s strategic initiatives
- Use data and consumer trends to address partner inquiries or concerns
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop negotiation strategies to drive contract renewals/ extensions
- Proactively engage the analytics and marketing teams with suggestions and feedback on new retailer insights and new data to build on case studies for different merchant verticals
- Proactively collate merchant partners’ feedback and insights to Product, Marketing, and Commercial teams with the aim of developing win-win solutions for both merchant partners and Pace
- 3-5 years in a client-facing account management or business development type position
- Understanding of the retail/ e-commerce landscape is a plus
- Prior success in growing accounts and earning trust
- Ability to develop and deliver impactful presentations to executive-level decision-makers
- Experience in negotiating on commercial agreements with SMEs and large enterprises
- This role is measured on quarterly revenue targets
- Fluent in Korean and working proficiency in English
You can also email all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org - looking forward to hearing from you soon.