As a part of the business development team at Pace, you’ll be responsible for building a strong portfolio of Merchants and Partners, with a focus on Payment solutions that drive sales. The position will be based in Singapore/ Malaysia, but as a part of the starting team, there’ll be a huge potential for growth opportunities, career development, and strong mentorship from a team of seasoned startup professionals.
As your role develops at Pace, there’ll also be opportunities to expand your scope into a regional one, as the business expands into key markets outside Singapore.
- Contribute to Pace’s employee culture, by bringing individuality and diversity to the company
- Build a strong book of business with Merchants and Partners, to drive transactions via the Pace platform
- Work cross-functionally within Pace, to provide feedback about customer needs, in order to drive future product development
- Direct outreach to potential Merchants and Partners, in order to take on key brands that will benefit from Pace’s offerings
- Develop customised proposals that help articulate Pace’s benefits, and drive sales for Merchants and Partners
- Develop, plan, and monitor Pace’s category sales pipeline, and plan initiatives to both build pipeline activity, and encourage transactions
- This role is measured on new account acquisition targets
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a demonstrable bias towards action and execution
- Interested in businesses, e-commerce, sales, and marketing strategies & activities
- Enjoys high-growth environments, and approaches challenges with a growth mindset
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience in a fast growth environment
- Has a network of contacts who could potentially become Pace Merchants or Partners
- Looking for a high-growth environment, with a lot of room to experiment and grow in a self-direct manner
- Fluent in English and either Bahasa or Mandarin/ Cantonese
You can also email all applications to email@example.com - looking forward to hearing from you soon.