Pace Enterprise Pte Ltd Location: Singapore
Are you passionate about breathing life into numbers and data to help companies make better business decisions?
We are a well-funded hypergrowth fintech start-up backed by stellar investors with a mission to create a digital financing platform. Our founder has a track record of repeatedly creating innovative start-ups with successful exits. Our first foray into creating this digital financing engine will be to conquer the buy-now-pay-later market in Asia. Our business is expanding and we are on the lookout for talents who are agile, take pride in their work and enjoy going above and beyond!
As a part of the finance team at Pace, you’ll be responsible for managing the entire accounting and financial reporting process.
The position will be based in Singapore, but as a part of the starting team, there’ll be a huge potential for growth opportunities, career development, and strong mentorship from a team of seasoned startup professionals.
If you’re the person we’re looking for, we’ll see you at Pace very soon!
Accounting and Financial Governance
- Preparation of monthly financial reports and analytics to support a structured risk-based monthly financial review
- Work closely with the team to ensure transactions are recorded in compliance with the local financial reporting standards
- Ensure regular review of account reconciliations including follow up and closure of open items
- Ensure timely completion of statutory audits for all entities
- Review business processes to improve/ strengthen internal controls and track remediation of control deficiencies
- Work closely with tax, transfer pricing and Intercompany teams to ensure tax structure is appropriately operationalized
Regulatory and Tax Compliance
- Ensure compliance with local regulatory reporting to statistical and commercial bureaus
- Ensure timely all countries tax and GST/VAT filings
- Liaising with local bureau officials and supporting all data requirements for their reviews
Supporting business team
- Playing the role of a key stakeholder providing inputs during the build phase. Ensuring sustainable processes and controls are set up to support new product introduction in local markets.
- Playing a key role in the team to ensure new regulations and changes are incorporated and operationalized in a timely manner to support growth
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a demonstrable bias towards action and execution
- Enjoys high-growth environments, and approaches challenges with a growth mindset
- Looking for a high-growth environment, with a lot of room to experiment and grow in a self-direct manner
- ACCA graduate or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Business Administration or Finance, with at least 5-6 years of working experience preferably in MNCs
- Prior experience in audit would be a plus
- Prior exposure to ERP systems (e.g. SAP/Oracle) is preferred
You can also email all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org - looking forward to hearing from you soon.